WORKFORCE CAREER FAIR & CULTURAL CELEBRATION
The Columbus Hispanic Chamber and TSJ Media have partnered to create the Workforce Career Fair and Cultural Celebration. This first joint initiative is being executed with the mission of connecting a Bilingual and Hispanic workforce with the job opportunities available in Central Ohio.
A unique Job Fair, we strive to truly connect with our audience by hosting it in a familiar venue, on an accessible day and within an accessible time frame for this particular audience.
Some unique aspects of the fair include:
• Welcome Table with Resume Review
• Resume Writing Area for those attendees who need the help before they approach a table
• Workshops throughout the day on relevant topics such as Interview Skills, Social Media Exposure, Resume Writing, among others.
• Fashion Show in conjunction with the Miss Ohio Latina Candidates and local designers showcasing dress for success attire at an affordable budget.
• Keynote Speaker addressing how he started at the bottom and grew his way up to executive.
• Recognition of Hispanic Heritage Month awardees
• Cultural celebrations such as folkloric dance, Latino music, food, and more!