DEAR FUTURE PARTNER:
The Hispanic Chamber of Columbus strives to develop a secure, long-term commitment from our corporate members. Our vision is to promote business and economic growth in the Hispanic community through partnerships, education and advocacy.
Hispanic buying power has increased across the country, and particularly in Ohio, Hispanic buying power grew 443%, reaching $8.4 billion in 2013. Central Ohio accounts for approximately 3,568 Hispanic-owned businesses as of 2012, contributing to a 65% increase since 2007. The overall growth rate for all firms in Ohio was just 0.8% in the same period. Hispanic-owned businesses in Ohio have increased employment at a rate of 104.3%, while employment rates of main stream firms have increased by 2.2%.
The Hispanic Chamber of Columbus (HCC) is the premier Hispanic business organization in the region. The HCC promotes the economic growth and development of Hispanic entrepreneurs and Central Ohio’s Emerging Businesses and continues to advocate for legislation and public policy that empowers our small businesses with regulations that support business growth.
The goals of the HCC Corporate Partnership Program are defined in our mission:
• Increase business relationships and partnerships between corporate and public sectors and Hispanic owned businesses;
• Implement and strengthen local and regional programs that assist the economic development of Hispanic firms;
• Provide technical assistance to Hispanic business associations and entrepreneurs;
• Organize Hispanic and Latin American entrepreneurs and executives to create strength and unity in Central Ohio;
• Monitor legislation, policies and programs that affect the Hispanic Business community.
I invite you to take a few minutes to review the enclosed benefits and decide the level of support that best meets your company’s objective. I am happy to discuss individual customized packages that meet your needs and objectives.
I look forward to your company’s active participation with the Hispanic Chamber of Columbus.
Claudia De León
President of the Chamber
For further information contact: email@example.com